QUADS | LIGHT GLUTES | LIGHT HAMS
ANTERIOR CALVES | ADDUCTORS
POSTERIOR TOUCH UP
*roll out bottom of your feet with
a tennis ball
heel elevated and pulling toes to shin
SEATED SINGLE LEG BAND TIB RAISE
heel on edge of bench with glute band tension
resisting ankle dorsiflexion.
3 sets: 15 to 25
ANKLE INVERSION & EVERSION &
PLANTAR FLEXION STRETCH
just to warm up the feet and ankles for squatting
SEATED DB FROG POSTION
db’s loaded on knees and lifting upwards and
together using adductors. works good
on flat bench against a wall with vertical spine.
3 sets : 10 to 15
ANTERIOR CHAIN DEVELOPER
(BODYWEIGHT LEG EXTENSION)
kneeling position on foam pad or yoga mat.
use a band or cable
deload to accommodate the loading as this is very
hard to lay back with a neutral spine. this will maximally
train the entire anterior chain as well as show you your
3 sets: failure
heels elevated with just outside hip width stance
and toes out 15 degrees. vertical spinal position.
6 sets : 20-10-4-4-4-4
*first couple sets are just ramping warm ups.
don’t rest all day between sets.
FLEXION DB SPLIT SQUAT
front foot elevated a cpl inches on plate
or small platform. get as much flexion
and stretch the back leg hip flexor as
much as you can.
3 sets : 8-8-8 + drop 8
use stances as follows :
set 1 : just outside hip width
set 2 : just inside hip width
set 3 : sissy position on the toes only ( be super careful if you
mess with this one )
3 sets : 15 to 20
hip width stance with neutral spine
4 sets : 20-15-12-10
***BAND INVERTED/PIKE LEG EXTENSION***
- From the standing position, place the band (for the single and double layer version) directly behind your knees. Then kneel down on the floor, keeping your legs and feet hip-width apart.
- Place your hands flat on the floor roughly shoulder-width apart while keeping the band anchored securely underneath your hands.
- From the all-fours position, sit your hips backward so your knees are bent beyond 90-degrees. Slide your hands on the floor away from your knees to begin with tension on the band. The farther you place your hands away from your knees, the more tension you’ll get at the top of each rep.
- If you’re doing the feet elevated version, place your feet on top of a chair, couch, or bench with your feet shoulder-width apart. Your knees might not touch the floor to start depending on your height and how high you’ve got your feet elevated.
- At the top of each rep, press against the band until your knees are fully straight.
- At the bottom of each rep, keep your knees hovering just above the floor. Don’t allow your knees to rest on the floor until you’ve completed the set.
4 sets : failure
5. COPENHANGEN ADDUCTION
3 sets : failure ( match sides for reps)